5.0

In Madrid I made the move with Mudanzas LC and I was very happy.They took care of everything, they dismounted and remounted my furniture, and they packed all my stuff.I also want to put in writing the excellent service provided by Mudanzas LC, we have been an expat for 10 years, moving around the World using for that several Moving companies, but I tell you have never got such an profesional Company as Mudanzas LC.In both cases the delivery and pick up of my belonging went really well, furthermore each time I had tocontact them by phone the commitment has been outstanding.I think is important to put this in writing how happy I am with this move provider.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of mudanzas lc moving service. Mudanzas Lc needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mudanzas lc moving service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mudanzas Lc.

Had an Experience with Mudanzas Lc?

Comments