5.0

In Madrid I made the move with Mudanzas LC and I was very happy.They took care of everything, they dismounted and remounted my furniture, and they packed all my stuff.I also want to put in writing the excellent service provided by Mudanzas LC, we have been an expat for 10 years, moving around the World using for that several Moving companies, but I tell you have never got such an profesional Company as Mudanzas LC.In both cases the delivery and pick up of my belonging went really well, furthermore each time I had tocontact them by phone the commitment has been outstanding.I think is important to put this in writing how happy I am with this move provider.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of mudanzas lc moving service. Mudanzas Lc needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mudanzas lc moving service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mudanzas Lc.

Had an Experience with Mudanzas Lc?

Comments

Executive Moving and Storage and CSI Pros what a Joke! Executive Moving And Storage "We moved from Indiana to Arizona and what a nightmare experience! Stay clear of Executive Moving and Storage- CSI pros handles their claim process, they are not much better. They..." Read more Pack And Load Services - The worst company ever! Pack And Load Services "PODS recommended Pack and load, so we hired them to move us from Chicago to Denver. We first went to a rental then to a home, while putting one of..." Read more Xpo Logistics - Unbelievable how bad this company is Xpo Logistics "They delivered our washer and dryer from Home Depot. The dryer was damaged, we refused it. Three days later they delivered the dryer. The washer hook up was not done..." Read more Allied Van Lines - Sorry Truck driver Allied Van Lines "Driver ripped a 15 foot limb out of my 300yr old live oak and left if in the street, So Im out in the street saw up this huge limb..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more A100 BUILDERS 4U trading as Builders 4U Construction - WARNING!!!!! Builders 4u Construction "After more than 2 years of dealing with this disreputable company, and specifically the owner Mr Thembani Khumalo ID # 620414 5394 18 7, we are forced to take legal..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more